Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Strawberry Fields!

Strawberries are my favorite summer fruit and this card was super fun to make. I used my Cricut Expression to cut the card base using Bazzil CS and embossed the red layer using a cuttlebug embossing folder to make it resemble a strawberry.  I embellished this card using the felt strawberries (from the Strawberry Assortment, adorable red & white flower (Spring Bouquet Felt Garden) and Gradient Gem stickers.   I accented it with the Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon.  All of these items are from the June Deal of  the Month and today is the LAST DAY you can order this fantastic kit!  I finished the inside of the card with the RED Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon and Gradient Gem Stickers.  Happy Summer!

1 comment:

Amy K said...

Absolutely adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...