Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Love card

I'm excited to post my 2nd project on the CC blog!


I used the Vintage Poppies in purple and changed out the pearl in the center to one of the VintageJewel Brads. I then used the Black and White Sequined Flower and the Pearl centers of the Vintage Poppies on either side.
I then used the Gradient Gem Stickers on either side of the stamped image.
I finished off my card using the Black and White Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon across the top.

Supplies: Core'dinations cardstock, Prima Stamp, Storage Unit Inks, Martha Stewart border punch, Jillibean Soup Kraft paper, everything else Creative Charms.

3 comments:

Maureen Reiss said...

Beautiful card!! Love those sequined flowers!!

Amy K said...

Just beautiful - love the ribbon.

Myrna said...

This is so beautiful. Love the flower color. But it is all great.
Myrna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...