Sunday, June 6, 2010

It's Summertime!

Hey everyone! Lisa Dickinson here, excited that it's officially June and summer has arrived! This time of year I always end up taking tons of photos and they are some of my favorites to scrap. And do you know what goes perfectly with summer photos? All the cute items in June's Deal of the Month! This set of embellishments (151 pieces total) is a steal at $6.99! As an ode to my favorite things about summer, I created a page with some of the goodies:


Summertimefaves
cardstock (Bazzill Basics) + letter stickers (Jenni Bowlin Studio) + stamp (Studio Calico) + felt, jewels, brads (Creative Charms)

I used three cardstock circles as a "home" for each cluster of accents: the vibrant felt butterfly, strawberry, and flowers, the rhinestone gems & brads, and those lovely red polka dot brads (my very favorite item in this kit!).

So enjoy your summer and don't forget to squeeze in a bit of time for scrapping, ok?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's gorgeous!! Love how you did the little circles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...