Friday, June 4, 2010

CHA peek 3! - pink!

In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, Creative Charms will be releasing a special embellishment kit. It's full of lovely pink things that are sure to make you smile!

I made two projects with this little embellishment kit... first, a jeweled heart love frame.



I used the pink gradient gem stickers on the chipboard heart that I had at home. Simply cover your favorite chipboard shape with the little gems and adhere to the outside of the frame. Place patterned paper on the inside of the small frame. Add a rubon if desired.


Next, I used this special set to make a card.



I used the light pink gem brads, a pink 3d butterfly brad and a few radiant sequin flowers.
One of my favorite things to do with the radiant sequin flowers is to layer them with other flowers, as you can see on this card. Also, the gem stickers from the kit make a fun little flight path for the butterfly.

Have a happy day!, Charity

2 comments:

Amy K said...

Beautiful, as always...and supporting the cause. I'll definitely be purchasing these when they're available.

Jodi said...

Hurray!! I looove pink! what fun new stuff!! gorgeous card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...