Monday, June 7, 2010

CHA Sneak Peek #4

Hi, Chris here with a CHA sneak peek. This kit will be available in October for Breast Cancer Awareness month. It's lovely and pink and sparkly! What more could a girl want?

With this kit, I did a layout about my daughter. I went ahead and scrapped the not so perfect photos. She still looks adorable! (if I do say so myself)

blink

Here's a close up:
blink cu

Here, in the close up, I combined the pink flared flowers with a hot pink gem brad. It was easy to do. Just take a craft knife and position it in the middle of the flower, and poke through. Make sure you are poking through on a craft mat or similar surface. Slip the brad through the opening and you have a completely different look! I also bent the petals to give it more dimension. Such a fun way to use the two together.

I also used the gorgeous sequined flowers to go with the "cluster". I created another cluster in the corner with the pink sequined flowers. I love creating clusters!

I also used the pink gem brads on the butterflies. Using a die cut machine or punch, cut a butterfly out of cardstock, then embellish it with the brad. To add even more sparkle, I added a bit of glitter glue around the butterfly edges.

The final fun little detail I added was using one of my favorite Creative Charms products, the gradient gems. I think I use them on every layout I make! They come in a variety of sizes and colors, so I always have the perfect one!

Here I used it as an accent for the "dot" on the letter "i". Instead of just using the dot, I used the asterisk mark, then added the pink gradient gem to make it look like a little flower.

I hope you enjoyed seeing how I used these pink products on my layout.

*(paper: My Minds Eye Quite Contrary. Bazzill cardstock.)

3 comments:

Linda said...

lovely!

Amy K said...

Gorgeous - can't wait for this release.

Lauri {Scrap Attack} said...

WOW, these are gorgeous! I can't believe I have never seen these before! LOVE THEM!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...