Thursday, July 1, 2010

4th of July gift jar...

Let the celebration begin as the the 4th of July rounds the corner and the parties begin.  My house is decorated with all things Americana because I'm very patriotic, our flag is flying proudly out front, (though it does all year round), and I've been busy creating some fun 4th of July projects for you.  I made this little gift jar which is sooooo easy to make you will love to give these out as friends arrive for the big BBQ on Sunday.  Perhaps maybe you are going to a party then I know your hostess will love to receive this jar filled with yummy Peppermint Patty mints and Hershey's Dark Chocolate candies.  All I did was save the jar from a Starbucks Frappucino drink, cleaned it out well, removed the stickers, then decorate with papers, glittered stars, a walnut ink tag with a stamped "4th of July" sentiment and hey....any guesses on what that printed paper says at the bottom???  Hmmm????  Well I'll tell you, it says, "Fireworks"!  For the top I just painted the cap white, then sanded it and added a circle punched paper and polka dot brad.  The gems on the stars are from Creative Charms as well as the gem brads.  Cute huh???  Happy 4th of July everyone!




Giftjar 




Giftjar1 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...