Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So Sweet!

One of the best things about summer is that it's the perfect time to consume some of my favorite frozen treats: ice cream sandwiches, fudgesicles, shakes, and Flavo-r-ice! Thinking about all that sweetness inspired me to create a page about my sweet tooth - a trait I have also passed down to my kiddos. And the cute little embellishments in the Deal of the Month were perfect for it!
So Sweet by Lisa Dickinson: patterned paper (Jillibean Soup) + embellishments (Creative Charms) + letters (American Crafts) + font (Traveling Typewriter)

I simply cut a large heart from kraft cardstock and stitched it to my background. Then I sprinkled it with the embellishments, some brads, and a few circles of patterned paper.

So if you're craving a sweet treat on a hot summer afternoon, grab the Deal of the Month and make a page about it! The best part? These yummy treats are calorie-free! :)

3 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

Absolutely ingenious girl!!! LOVE this!

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous!!
Love the heart and such a clever way in using the charms!!

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

Great layout Lisa - nice design & use of the "sweet" products.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...