Friday, June 11, 2010

Fresh Flowers!

I have wanted to make one of these flower pot cards for quite a while now and this adorable felt Butterfly from the June Deal of the Month gave me the perfect opportunity!  Here is the card all closed up.  I added a little bling to the buttefly with some Gradient Gem Stickers because as we all know butterflies are always extra fancy!  I also added the Red Braided Daisy and  some punched leaves to my potted plant!  I used Core'dinations Color Core CS in orange and added some DP from DCWV Spring Stack.  I also dotted the "I" in Happy Birthday with one of the Gradient Gem Stickers, I absolutely love those little gems.

Here is the card opened and you can see that I added the same DP on the inside to coordinate with the brim of the flower pot.  This was such an easy card to make and Creative Charms embellishments make is so simple!  Directions for how to make this card can be found at SplitcoastStampers.com.  Can you just imagine receiving a card like this for your birthday or any other occassion.

3 comments:

Amy K said...

What a beautiful flower pot card. Your colors/papers are great! TFS!

Maureen Reiss said...

Great flower pot card!!

Karen said...

What a cute card! Love the flower pot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...