Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Teacher Valentines and a Card!

I have been planning and creating teacher gifts for Valentine's Day and January's Kit of the Month, My Heart's Desire, is perfect for the occassion!  These simple goodie pouches can hold cracker packs or candy bars!
And for those a little more close, I have been creating cards!
Supplies:
Embellishments: Pink Bead Heart, Red Fancy Polka Dot Brads, Red Polka Dot Hearts (Creative Charms)
Cardstock: Kraft (The Paper Studio)
Pattern Paper: Lovenest (My Mind's Eye)
Sticker: Love (SRM Stickers)
Punch: Circle (Fiskars)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jamie--these are precious ideas! I love using paperbags--yours is darling! I love that dotted puffed heart soooo much!

Unknown said...

I love your projects. I am a new follower. Can't wait to see what else you create. I "liked" you on FB as well.
Hugs,
Melissa D
mkds312@hotmail.com
www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...