Monday, January 10, 2011

January Kit of the Month - My Heart's Desire


I was excited to get the chance to create with January's Kit of the Month - My Heart's Desire. There is a great variety of red and pink embellishments in this month's kit. Many are perfect for your Valentine cards and layouts, but there are also a lot of neutral items that can be used on other projects as well. I love that! On both projects today I used pre-printed die cuts and then spruced them up with various items from the kit. On the card I used the large polka dotted brad and two different shapes of the pink jewels. On the tag I used a felt heart, red ribbon and the brad from one of the velvet flowers, saving the flower for a future project. Hard to believe Valentine's Day is a little more than a month away!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...