Friday, January 28, 2011

Altered Printer Tray


I made this for my husband's birthday recently. Printer trays are all the rage and I thought this would like nice in his office. My husband restored this tractor and is quite proud of it. I decided to only use black and white product so the red of the tractor would pop. (I used My Mind's Meadowlark collection for the papers and diecuts). I am a bit of a dummy when it comes to photos and printing, but I love to use the collage feature for projects like this. If I select the 4x6 collage option and upload two photos at a place like Walgreens, when I cut the photos out they fit easily into the rectangles on this tray.

5 comments:

hilde janbroers said...

great project! love it!

KAT said...

this caught my eye because my husband and his brother just restored the john deere 40 and the deere 'D' series. i still have to put a couple pages together for the scrapbook.

kat

Lisa Dorsey said...

Love your project. That tray looks fabulous!!!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very cool project!

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

This is an amazing project! I love it. Where do you find these print trays? I've never heard of them. I'm trying to find a project 2 make for Valentines. This would be an awesome gift idea!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...