Thursday, January 6, 2011

January Deal of the Month

This month I got to play with the Deal of the Month...and it's packed full and I'm very pleased that I have a lot of pretty bling and pearls left over to savor later :) The Deal this month is somewhat Valentine-themed, so I had to do a LO about my DH and I.





Supplies:
Bling and Red Hearts: Deal of the Month Kit
Vintage Poppies with Pearl Brads - IVORY

I also recently completed a mini (you can see the whole thing on my blog HERE), but I wanted to share one of the pages with you - I used one of the embellished hearts from the Deal of the Month Kit and I just wanted you to see how cute it would be in a mini album:


And before I go, here is another recent LO...I think the Multilayered Knitted Flower in Black and White really make the whole LO. I also used the Vintage Pearl Brads - GREY PEARL.


2 comments:

Amber said...

Beautiful creations Ilene! Love your style!
Hugs
Amber

Anonymous said...

Great projects--banners are so hot right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...