Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A little BLING never hurts!

Oh how I love me some BLING!


This month I got to play with some of the FAB bling bling found here at Creative Charms (really called Vintage Jewels and brads) but I like the slang. Hee! Here are a couple of LO's that I created using some of the products.


You COMFORT Me!

Using the fun Echo Park Little Boy line that I got to play with from YSS and the LO also featured at Color Combos Galore Sketch #175 as a Guest Designer.


Here are some detailed pics below.

You can also see a small tutorial on my blog on how to add a little dimension on your pages using stamps.


I love the little clusters of stars in the corner of the Lo with the orange vintage jewels. I am in love with this right now.

My Sweet Handsome Little Boy
This LO is also featured at Color Combos Galore Challenge #176.Products are from Echo Park Little Boy line from YSS. I used the two shades of blue Vintage Jewels and brads for this LO as well as the vintage pearls. You can see them much better below.




I hope you enjoyed some of my sample work and encouraged you to use your products. I have a couple more cards and a few LO's to share soon.

Thanks for letting me share and hope you have a wonderful day.


Michelle M.

4 comments:

Barb Craft said...

These LOs are adorable!! And I love the name you gave it! I can never have too much bling!
Barb :)

Jan Hennings said...

Cute LO's!

Anonymous said...

cute layouts.

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

I love these layouts, nice job and yes.. I LOVE bling. Hence the name :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...