Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sweet Treats for Valentine’s Day



I tried to think “outside the box” on this Creative Charms Project.


Some of my fellow CC Designers have really come up with creative ideas to use CC products. I decided to work them into my Valentine treats.

I cut these Cupcake Wrappers and Toppers on my Cricut using Sure Cuts Alot (SCAL). The files are from SVG Cuts (I was recently invited to join their design team). Papers by Bo Bunny.

Here is a peek at each wrapper and topper and details on the Creative Charms products used.
For the first one I used Gradient Pearls.




This one features Vintage Jewels , Gradient Gems & Vintage Poppies.


For this wrapper & topper I used Gradient Pearl Stickers & Vintage Pearl Brads.


This last one would be perfect for a Princess Party! I used Vintage Jewels & Gradient Gems.

Thanks for stopping by & hope you have a Happy/Crafty Valentine’s Day!

Amy

6 comments:

Ellen (aka ScrapStampnMama) said...

Those are absolutely the Sweetest cupcakes I have ever seen! Makes me hungry just looking at them!!! Great job Amy.

Lora said...

These are so pretty!

Mary B. said...

Really pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love my cricut and scal..so these are right up my alley!

Anonymous said...

okay, now im hungry...
super cute projects,

Tammy said...

What a super cute idea...They are going to love these!
smiles...Tammy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...