Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Guest Designer

Hi Everyone! Lisa Dickinson here and I'm so thrilled to be guest designing for Creative Charms this month! I wanted to share a couple of projects I've done with a few of the fabulous products.

First up is an easy gift tag project using the Vintage Christmas Self-Adhesive Metal Frames. These cute epoxy and metal stickers are a perfect adornment on a kraft tag. Add some stamping and a bit of velvet ric rac, and you're done!
ccXmasTags

Next up is a layout I did using the wonderful Vintage Velvet Poppies. These flowers make a gorgeous embellishment on any page and the array of colors is amazing. I used the Brown Velvet, Classic Grey, and Pastel Pink on this page:
Expecting
One thing I love about these flowers is that the pearl brad in the center is easily removed and swapped for a different one. I used the Vintage Marble brads in white for my flower centers. They look like little pieces of jewelry on my page and added just the sparkle I wanted:
expecting-1
Thanks for letting me share my projects with you! And be sure to check out the Creative Charms store for more beautiful accents for your holiday projects!

4 comments:

Jamie Lane Designs said...

Beautiful projects! I love the tags and your layout is so precious!

Mindy Miller said...

Fun projects! I love those flowers.

Jennifer Yates said...

These are gorgeous Lisa!

Anonymous said...

Very pretty and simple--just love the white detaling, and how you used the marbled brads in the middle of the flowers. Beautiful family too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...