Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Layout with Netted Flowers...

Hi Everyone! Jennifer Yates here on the Creative Charms Blog today and kicking off February with a layout using the Fancy Black and White Polka Dot Ribbon and the Black/White Netted Flowers!!!

The flowers inspired me to give the layout "US" a monochromatic look. I wanted a simple and clean look with a bit of whimsy!

***US***
I am loving border punches right now and lots of them...I used the same color throughout and added the Netted Flowers for a little pop! I added the Fancy Black and White Polka Dot Ribbon at the top of the layout to bring it all together.


Now...you pick your favorite CC product and let's see your monochromatic creation!!!

Have Fun!!!

Hugs,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the monochromatic look and the punches did their trick! Very lovely. And of course the b&w dots ribbon & mesh flowers are over the top!

Jan Hennings said...

Great LO and these flowers are some of my favorites :)

connie said...

beautiful LO! love how you used the border punches.

Jessica said...

WOW I am in love with that layout!!!!!

chenguna said...

GORGEOUS as always Jennifer!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great lay-out! Love the borders!

Michele said...

wow, love the gray borders and textures! wonderful layout and beautiful family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...