Friday, June 24, 2011

Clean & Simple Patriotic Card

Hi all!  It seems like everywhere you look in the scrapbooking industry (esp online) you see the CAS initials...CAS means Clean and Simple and it has exploded in popularity.  Inspired by all the simplicity I decided to pull out our June Deal of the Month and try my hand at at CAS card.  Isn't it amazing how sometimes doing less can be harder!?!  Here's the card I came up with today:

Photobucket

All the blingy goodness you find on this card is in the June Deal of the Month.  The little butterflies are created using pieces of the vintage jewels.  Just because it's Clean and Simple doesn't mean it can't contain unique embellishing or bright colors!  I enjoyed this venture into trying out a different style and I hope you did too!
Christine

3 comments:

Arlene Camacho said...

I always find it hard to do the CAS route. you did it beautifully!

Ellen (aka ScrapStampnMama) said...

Another great use for the vintage jewels...love it!

Christine said...

I know right Arlene! Who knew it would be so stinkin' hard!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...