Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Deal of the Month - Patriotic Burst


Patriotic Burst is the name of the fun and festive Creative Charms Deal of the Month.

Here's my latest project using the wonderful products.

I love to make fun signs to hang around my craft room. I found this cute postcard at Borders bookstores and dressed it up with Creative Charms goodies. I really love the large red and white polka dot brads. So cute!



Patriotic Burst - 225 Piece Deal of the Month
 Each Deal Contains:

  • Red Vintage Jewels - 12 Pieces
  • White Vintage Jewels - 12 Pieces
  • Blue Vintage Jewels - 12 Pieces
  • Red Gradient Jewels - 76 Pieces
  • Blue Gradient Jewels - 76 Pieces
  • Red Gem Garden - 12 Pieces
  • White Gem Garden - 12 Pieces
  • Blue Polka Dot Brads - 6 Pieces
  • Red Polka Dot Brads - 6 Pieces
  • 18" Red Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon 
Everything for Only $ 6.99
What a Great Deal!

 

5 comments:

Ellen (aka ScrapStampnMama) said...

Love this!!! Love the sentiment!!!!

Sandra said...

Very cute! Love the saying - my motto!!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

haha cute card!

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

Love the vintage image and what you did with it

Arlene Camacho said...

Love the card! put a huge smile on my face!!! TFS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...