Thursday, June 30, 2011

Refreshment?


Alrighty, it's the end of the month. I don't know about you, but I'm so ready for July to be over before it even starts. It's so stinkin' hot and strangely humid around here for some reason. I feel clammy every time I step outside. Yuckie! My disdain for hot sticky weather is really what lead me to creating my refreshing project with the Deal of the Month. Who doesn't love a glass of ice cold home made lemonade? Ah! Whomever came up with the idea to take something tropical and sour and turn it into something sweet and refreshing is a genius! I thought this big clear paint can would serve well as a bucket for lemons ready to be squeezed at a backyard BBQ or driveway lemonade stand. It makes me want a glass right now...


I hope this project refreshes you a bit!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...