Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A little bit of vintage charm

Hi!


Arlene again, here to show you a layout using pretty brads and flowers. Ready to see?


 I think this photograph has a bit of that vintage look to it that could be made even more prettier with the Vintage Pearl Brads in pink. After using a border punch and then my handy dandy hole punch, I put the brads in. Loved the pink pearls so much that I used these rich looking vintage poppies with pearl brads in pastel pink. I switched the pearls so that everything still had that bronze rim to it. Want to see some closeups?

look at how rich and velvety these poppies look!





Take a look at those gorgeous brads, very pretty detailing!




I hope that I have inspired you to go "vintage" with these pretty products!

Have a great day!!!







                        

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...