Friday, May 20, 2011

A Victorian Appeal!



 I loved all the crocheted items in the May Kit of the Month, A Knitted Garden!  On this birthday card I used the flowers from the Orange Countryside Garden.  I also added the Amber Gradient Gem Stickers from Deal of the Month.  I stamped Happy Birthday on the White Daisy cardstock from CTMH and backed it with embossed Bazzil Peridot Gemstone Cardstock and Creme Brulee cardstock from CTMH.  Used the MS ZigZag embossing border punch to finish the edge.  Lace is from my stash and leave are the MS Pine Branch Punch.  I love the soft look of this punch and use it quite a lot. DP is from DCWV.





Here is a close up of these adorable flowers.  They would also look great with a Pearl Brad in the center.  So many things you can do with these flowers.  Once you try them you will want all the colors available.  Enjoy!

Here is everything you get in the Kit of the Month!  Fantastic Deal!!



Each Kit Contains:
  • Knitted Strawberries - 3 Pieces
  • Orange Countryside Garden - 6 Pieces
  • Green Knitted Butterflies - 4 Pieces
  • Blue Small Knitted Flowers - 9 Pieces
  • Blue Blooming Garden - 12 Pieces
  • Pink Blooming Garden - 12 Pieces
----------------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

Beautiful Ellen - wish I would of sat next to you at last night's crop - maybe your card making skills would of rubbed off on me!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...