Here's my project!
I used recycled TILE to make this project.
They are great to give as gifts too!
Here are the steps to make one of your own:
1. Get tile from your local carpet/tile store. (Most will give you pieces for FREE)
2. Adhere your favorite patterned paper to the tile. Be sure to seal your paper on top with Mod Podge.
3. Adhere a clip on top of the patterned paper.
4. Add trim or ribbon to the top of your tile.
5. Add a fun recipe card to the clip. I used one from Bo Bunny.
6. Add some fun Creative Charms sparkle flowers to your recipe card.
Creative Charms products can be used in so many ways!
For more project details be sure to visit me at Cokie Pop Paper.