Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sending Some Bling

Good Morning Everyone!

Hope you all enjoyed your holiday weekend! I have a few cards I would like to share with you today. The first uses some of the adorable strawberries from Creative Charms. LOVE the summery feel they add to any project.



The second card I have for you today uses some of my favorite Vintage Brads. These gorgeous brads add a sophisticated touch to any project.



The final card I have for you today is a congratulations card using one of the oh so pretty Sparkled Butterflies. I also added gradient gems to the my embossed pattern to give it extra bling.



Enjoy your week everyone and thanks for stopping by!
Lisa Dorsey

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them all Lisa! My favorite is the top one. The simplicity of the design makes the strawberries really "pop"!

Michelle H. said...

Stunning cards!!
Love them all!
Love all the designs!!

Amy K said...

They're all wonderful! TFS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...