Friday, July 30, 2010

Simple Jewelry with Creative Charms

When I received all the goodies in the July Deal of the Month, I couldn't help but think how several of the pretty little charms would make fabulous jewelry! And while I'm definitely not an expert jewelry maker, just about anyone could make these simple earrings:

With a small piece of 22-gauge jewelry wire, I create an earring hook and then threaded the seashells and seahorse beads from the Summer Medley collection on them, along with a few clear seed beads. I love the breezy, beachy feel of these earrings!

CCIMG_9029

For this second pair, I used the Pure Blossoms in Amber, wiring them together and then attaching them to a french wire.

Finally, I created a sparkly hair barette by using three of the largest Pure Blossoms in Green, topped with a large gradient gem sticker in the center of each:
IMG_9598
IMG_9599
I used Helmar's 450 Quick Dry Adhesive to secure the gems to the metal barrette. It's the perfect accessory for any little girl that loves sparkle!

IMG_9588

6 comments:

Jennifer Yates said...

oh! I love this Lisa! What a great idea!

Missjoanna said...

Boy did you give me and idea... great job

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

Beautiful, Creative Creations!

Amy K said...

Fabulous idea! These are so pretty.

mimiof2 said...

All of these pieces are fantastic. How very creative of you! Great job.
Thanks, KarenV

Summer Fullerton said...

ohhh Lisa I am soo going to make Corinne some of those hair clips :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...