Friday, July 2, 2010

Christmas in July ??!?!?!?

Hey guys, It's Bree again.
I haven't stop creating since getting my hands on my Creative charms package.
How about you?

And can you believe I'm scrapping about Christmas? In July?
Well, I'm obviously not a a girl who scraps in order...lol
Check out my "Quilted Layout"
These "To-Die-For" Vintage Brads are my fave so far.

The had me at HELLO!
They are so elegant I was inspired to create the above layout.
I simply punched a pile of circles,
and then quilted them to the cardstock with my sewing machine.
And if you look carefully,
you can see the little Gradient Gems on random circles.
I really wanted it to look sparkly.
I added the Vintage brads to my title, like bullets.
The pearlized center is simply stunning.
And here's my last little close-up to show you.
So are you ready for the snow?
I'm definitely not!
In fact, I'm heading out to the patio,
with my scrap supplies in tow,
to enjoy the WARM SUMMER SUN.

Are you scrapping Christmas in July?



2 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous and so creative, Bree!!
Love the design!!

Lisa Dickinson said...

this is fabulous bree! i adore the circles + stitching on the background!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...