Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Black and White Bling

Hey there!  I have a fun layout to share with you today.  I used part of my stash that I have of Creative Charms goodies.  Most you can find here in the black and white section.  Here is the layout that I created.



  I used the pretty black and white flowers (I added some pink in there) to make this layout nice and frilly like her costume.  You can't see - but there is tulle under the die cut lace that I have in the layout.

On the black part of the layout I used some of the same diecut lace and added some creative charms bling  in there as well.  It is a subtle little touch that I didn't intend on making - but I love it!  May have ti try it again!

That's all I have!  This will be my last post for a bit - but it has been a pleasure working here at Creative Charms - such beautiful embellishments!  Until later!

Michelle

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...