Friday, July 9, 2010

Deal of the Month

  And of course it is a DEAL!  Here is what you get in the stash!
This great deal would normally sell for $23, but for this month only it is $6.99. That is a 70% discount. Go tohttp://www.creativecharms.com/ to get yours now. Here is what is included:

  • Green & White Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon (18")
  • Green Pure Blossoms (9 pcs)
  • Green Gradient Gem Stickers (76 pcs)
  • Orange Spring Medley (20 pcs)
  • Orange Sunburst Daisy (5 pcs)
  • Orange Groovy Petals (4 pcs)
  • Amber & Green Gem Brads (12 pcs)
  • Summer Medley (21 pcs)
  • Assorted Beach & Summer Brads (19 pcs)
I used some of these goodies on a layout.  
The loopy flowers are one of my favorites of the bunch -- they are the Groovy Petal Medley in Orange.
I attached them to some chipboard before I adhered them to my layout.  I love that you can layer them.  I also added some bling  from the Gradient Gem Stickers (I use these on almost every layout).


This is a GREAT deal and you will have plenty to get you through embellishing the heck out of your layouts!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!
Michelle

1 comment:

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous LO!!
Love the deal of the month the colors are so beautiful in all the embellishments!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...