Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Think Pink: CHA Sneak Peek

I'm so excited to be able to give you a glimpse of this great collection of Creative Charms products! This pink kit is going to be a special deal available next October, in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.

When I found out I would get to work with this kit, I immediately knew that I would create something with it as a gift to my friend Chris Hertel, who has been undergoing treatment for breast cancer over the past year. Many of you know her work from her blog, as well as from Creative Charms because she is also a contributor here! She has such an amazing, positive attitude, so when I saw this quote, I knew it was perfect for my project:




The pink kit includes the pink gradient gems that I used to dress up my die-cut letters. I love that the gradient gem packs include an assortment of sizes and colors - I used three of the clear gems to accent the scalloped border at the bottom. The kit also includes the pink gem brads that I used as the centers of my floral elements.

Naturally, I also made a card to go with the gift:



That beautiful pink flower is part of the kit, as is the cute little pink butterfly brad.



And of course, there are the gradient gems again! They really make it so easy to dress up a sweet little card.

I hope you enjoy and are inspired!

- Debbie

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

those are super cute and what an awesome gift for our awesome friend Chris! can't wait to see what else you guys have coming!

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

I bet she loved your gift and card - very nice work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...