Monday, May 24, 2010

Here Comes the Bride!


Wedding season is just around the corner and who doesn't love a wedding.  The beautiful bride and the handsome groom and all the time spent planning the perfect day.  I thought I would start with a Wedding Card.  I used one of my favorite embellishments from Creative Charms, the Shimmer Flowers in the Black and Green.  I also added the Vintage Brads both of which are included in the "Deal of the Month" for May.  I also included a layout once again using the Shimmer Flowers in the Green and White along with the Gem Garden flowers to accent the center of the flowers on the bottom.

2 comments:

Debbie Gaydos said...

Love those flowers! These projects are both wonderful!

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

Great card & love how you used the Gem Garden Flowers as accents on the layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...