Monday, May 31, 2010

Sneak Peek!

Happy Memorial Day everyone!
.
How about if we celebrate the day with a little CHA sneak peek? I got the most delicious package in the mail last week with this wonderful pink kit that will be available in October in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month.
.
What better way to show thank you to that special woman in your life than a shabby gift box? I painted the box with light brown acrylic paint, then added a coat of crackle finish. After the crackle was almost dry I applied a coat of linen colored paint. That is when I got to play with all the amazing goodies in this kit. After putting some lace around the edge of the cover I added pink gem stickers to the lace. I also added one of the cool Flared Flowers to the bottom corner of the box.
.

.
I added a sequin flower to the center of a paper flower I created. After making a tag for the box I added some Gem brads to the bottom of the tag as well.
.
.
Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your week!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...