Thursday, May 27, 2010

Deal of Month for May - Baby Name Collages

May is coming to close - Don’t forget about the May Deal of the Month.


Here are a few projects I created using the Deal of Month goodies.

It is spring and we have alot of babies that have made their debut and some on the way. This first project was a mini-baby name collage. I used a 5x7 shadowbox frame from Joanns. I cut the name and scallop using SCAL (Sure Cuts Alot) on my Cricut.




A close up...







Here is a full size (22 x 9) baby name collage. Frame also from Joanns - but painted white. The room features pink, sage green and some red accents with ladybugs. The area at the right will be a place for the baby’s photo. I used embellishments from the Deal of the Month Kit. Love the variety of elements!

A few close ups...
I am sure you have some little ones making their debut - why not order a Deal of the Month Kit and create a memorable gift that matches the baby’s room?

Amy

1 comment:

Ellen (aka ScrapStampnMama) said...

Amy, I love these name collages that you do. Where do you get your frames at. I have been looking for white ones

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...