Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fun and whimsical

Hi everyone, Lisa Dorsey here! I am thrilled to be designing for Creative Charms. I am a scrapbooker and paper crafter. So many of the embellishments offered by Creative Charms are perfect for card making. I love to create cards that are vintage and shabby but also enjoy creating fun, whimsical cards as well.
.
For this card I used the blue pure blossoms for the garden in front of the house and topped them with gradient gems. I also used a gradient gem for the door knob to the house. That sweet butterfly off to the right of the house is one of the blue sparkled butterflies. I just love those.
.
.
As Midori mentioned in a previous post, I have also been designing some kits for kids classes using Creative Charms. The summer camp kits are already available and the others will be on sale soon. If you are interested contact Michelle. I have a posted a sneak of one of the projects on my blog.
.
Have a fabulous week!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...