Monday, May 10, 2010

Deal of the Month for May

I am Gail, one of the new designers here at Creative Charms. I am also the lucky person who gets to blog about something new and exciting. Today kicks off May’s “Deal of the Month.” I created two cards using some of the products included in this kit. Believe me when I tell you there are so many goodies included in this “deal,” I could have made cards, layouts and projects for quite awhile. What fun, just look what is included:

• Green Gradient Gems

• Sage Green Vintage Brads

• Black & Green Shimmer Flowers

• Green & White Shimmer Flowers

• Black & White Shimmer Flowers

• White 3D Sparkly Garden Brads

• Green Gem Garden

• Green Fancy Polka Dot Ribbon

• Large White Sparkled Butterfly

• Large Green Sparkled Butterfly

• 2 Small White Sparkled Butterflies

• 2 Small Green Sparkled Butterflies

All for only $8.99! It’s over a $25 retail value.


For this card I used the Shimmer Flowers with Pearl Brads in Green and Black, Black and White and Green and White.  I layered one of the small White Sparkled Butterflies on top of the bow.  Butterflies are so popular now and these are just adorable!


This card I took a Shimmer Flower apart so there was only 1 white layer and 1 small White Sparkled Butterfly, I then sprayed them with Coffee House Glimmer Mist to give them a more aged and antique look. I also used the Sage Green Vintage Brads.



Thank you Creative Charms for this opportunity! I had so much fun making these cards, let me know what you think!


5 comments:

Lisa Dickinson said...

beautiful cards gail!!

AnnaMarie said...

Adorable! Those are perfect, and I love the embellishments. Beautiful work.

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

Great cards Gail - good idea to use the Glimmer Mist to achieve the vintage look.

Beth said...

Amazing cards!!! You do wonderful work!

Unknown said...

These are beautiful!! I love them! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...