Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Valentine Shine

Hi everyone!

Lisa here. Today I wanted to share a Valentine's Day card I made using some of my absolute favorite Creative Charms pieces. I love to create vintage inspired shabby cards.


The Vintage Pearl Brads and Vintage Poppies are so perfect for this type of card. I also used one of the pearls from the Shimmer Flowers for the center of my homemade flower. I finished my card off by adding some Gradient Gem Stickers to the edges of my die cut.

If you have some questions about any other products I used on this card you can check out my blog. Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous week!

3 comments:

Jan Hennings said...

I love Vintage and your card is gorgeous!

Ellen (aka ScrapStampnMama) said...

Lisa, what a sweet card. Love the vintage look! Just beautiful!

Kelly Massman said...

Wow! How pretty!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...