Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Fairytude"

Hi Everyone! Jennifer Yates here today bring you a little fun with a combination of the Kit of the Month and the Deal of the Month!!!

From these kits I used the following in my "Fairytude" layout:
White Flared Flowers
Winter Seasonal Sparkles
Clear Gem Garden
Black and White Gradient Gems.

I had sooooo much fun creating this layout! When I first saw the White Flared Flowers I instantly thought of the fairy wings that my daughter loves to wear! They have the same texture and would be a perfect addition to my layout.

To recreate the look of my daughters wings: I folded down one of the pedals to form fairy wings, I then took my pink spray mist and added some color to the "wings" to match the photos.

And what would a fairy layout be without bling??? I used the Clear Gradient Gems around my circle punches and I LOVE the look of the Clear Gem Garden and Winter Seasonal Sparkles...they added the perfect dimension and sparkle!!! I simply placed them randomly around the layout.

That is all for today! Pick up your Kit and Deal of the Month and get creating!!!

6 comments:

Jan said...

very cute and love the little wings!

Sandra said...

Superb! Love your layout!!!

K Andrew said...

hahah! I love it girl! That is just way tooo cute!

Ellen (aka ScrapStampnMama) said...

Love the "wings", great layout!

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

Very nice layout

pj said...

Following and loving it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...