Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Bringing It All Together

Good frozen morning to you all! Laura here and even though we're -11 degrees here in CO, the sun is shining. Fortunately our cold snap is coming to an end and we can be back to normal routines...tomorrow. But for now today, I get to show you a project I did for Creative Charms that I just love!





What I love about Creative Charms products is how smoothly and seemlessly they coordinate with other manufacturers! You would think by just looking at the Vintage Layered Flower that I had specifically made it for this project but what's so wonderful is that it was already done for me! No guessing...just gluing! Stunning, perfect and easy!

Whatever your project needs are, Creative Charms definitely has what you're looking for!

Thanks for stopping by! Now get scrapping
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...