I picked up this 7 gypsies photo holder from a local scrapbook store and knew it would be easy to decorate and change up as the seasons change.
- I started out by printing up 3 patterned papers from Miss Mint’s Cherry Berry Christmas on American Crafts Textured Cardstock.
- I cut them at 4x6.
- I embellished each piece.
- I added silver stickles to some white thickers numbers
- Punched an oval out of silver paper
- I added a velvet Poppy and Pearl Brad to the edge of the oval
- I added Gradient Pearl Stickers from Creative Charms around the edge of the oval
- When the stickles were dry I stuck the thickers in the middle of the oval
- I adhered the oval to the patterned paper
- I adhered a silver doily to the patterned paper and cut off the edge with my paper trimmer
- I added a rosette to the center of the doily
- I added a vintage jewel to the center of the rosette
I tied a big bow with silver satin ribbon and added a Stick Pin from Maya Road
- I added a Christmas gift bag to the patterned paper, trimmed off the excess
- I pleated a little piece of pink ribbon and stitched it down with my machine
- I machine stitched around the entire edge of the card
- I added a vintage jewel to the top of the tree
In photoshop I opened a landscape family photo and changed it to black and white.
I set the crop tool to crop a 4”x6” 300 dpi of the left side of the photo.
I printed this on a 4x6 borderless print on my printer.
Ctrl-Z to undo the crop and re crop at 4”x6” 300dpi of the right side of the photo.
I printed this photo on a 4x6 borderless print on my printer.
I used a single glue dot to adhere each print or embellishment to each photo area for easy removal later.
I also altered some wooden snowflakes:
Thanks for stopping by!
Love Love and Blog you Later,
Joscie, rhymes with bossy!