Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Goodies

Hope you had a wonderful holiday! We sure did at our house ~ we had Santa visit our home on Thursday and had Christmas Eve & Christmas Day at our home! It sure was fun.

I had some time to create these gift bags & pillow box before all the festivities.
This first one features Gradient Gems & Gradient Gem Brads.


I cut this pillowbox on the Cricut using SCAL (Sure Cuts Alot). It is a SVG from SVG Cuts. I added Gradient Gems to accent the snowflakes.

Here is a bag featuring the manger scene - all elements were paper-pieced and I added Creative Charms Gradient Pearls to accent.

Last but not least a layout featuring Vintage Velvet Poppies, Gradient Gems & Vintage Jewel Brads. Sketch is from the ever so talented Debbie Gaydos, a CC designer.


As you can see I have two wonderful boys which make Christmas and Every Day a Joy!
Have a Happy New Year!

Amy

5 comments:

scrapstampcrazy said...

Nice job on your projects

suzyQ2 said...

I love the bags and the layout with your adorable sons! I have the MTC program and would love to have the cut files, especially the manger scene and the star bag. Where can I get the cut files?

Ellen (aka ScrapStampnMama) said...

Love the layout, got a chance to see it in person, soooo cute! Love your "goodies" too, great job as usual!!

Jan Hennings said...

Great projects!

Anonymous said...

Neat projects

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...