Friday, November 26, 2010

Treats to Satisfy Your Sweet Tooth


Treats for Your Sweet Tooth!
Hello all you Creative Charms artists and friends out there! This is K Andrew posting for the first time on the fabulous Creative Charms blog, where lots of inspiration and delightful projects await each day.
I absolutely adore sweet treats of any kind, candy, cookies, cakes, mmmmm! The sweet tooth collection was the perfect treat minus all the guilt! A guiltless pleasure for me, and I really got on a roll (cinnamon roll, tootsie roll, you get the idea) with lots of "sweet" projects using this fabulous collection!

Ingredients used in these sweet projects: (click each one for more info)
Brown fancy polka dotted ribbon
Red fancy polka dotted ribbon
Sweet tooth felt embellishments and brads
Sweet tooth epoxy stickers
Red ruffled flowers from the Deal of the Month



Mini Candy Bar Wrapper & Lollipop Holder
The first project I created was candy covers. I created a mini candy bar wrap and lollipop holder. I love wrapping candy bars, because it takes an entire two minutes--but it takes a bit longer to open....so they stay pretty for a little longer in my candy dish!


Crepe Nut cup
Next I created nutcups for each of my place settings at my table. My children absolutely love to come to dinner each night and see what might be left for them in the seasonal nut cup. I change the colors and decorations of my tablescape often. It's just the right size for tucking in a chocolate, treat, note, or other small treat.


Sweet Holiday Tag
I love to create tags! These tags are often tucked into books, onto a gift, in a letter, and even made into books. I love to create them because they are so very quick and versatile.


Felt Gift Card Holder
Next on the agenda, was some gift card holders. I think gift cards are popular with adults and older children. Atleast they are in our family, and they very easy to mail, which is a plus. This particular gift card holder, I created using felt, and it can even be used in your purse to hold calling cards or even a bit of cash--but who has any of that left during the holiday?! lol


Sweet Envie
Then I decided to create some tiny treat or money envies. I love these tiny brown bag envelopes and use them often to hold tags, journaling, treats, etc. They make a great candy cane holder too!


Recipe Card & Holder
I then decided to work on a few of my recipe card holders. I absolutely love cookie exchanges, so the Sweet Treat embellies are perfect for this! The wrap holds a recipe--so it's perfect when someone asks you for a recipe of yours. You can deliver it in sweet style.



Tag Holder
Lastly I finished up my sweet tooth binge by creating a tag or card holder. What you can put in this roomy holder is endless--candy canes, candy, gift certificate.....

I hope you enjoyed a few of these sweet treats and can use them in your holiday gift giving. Thank you for allowing me to share a bit of my creative charmed day with you. May your day be creative, charmed, and blessed.

All the Cricky Best,
KAndrew of Getting Cricky

19 comments:

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!!! Great projects and TFS always!!!!

Unknown said...

Hello,

Charms can be quite unique and striking, especially in the different colors and designs they are available. Thanks a lot.....

Melissa said...

Followed you over here and now I have a new blog to follow! Thanks for sharing your projects with us over here as well!

Lisa J said...

So many wonderful ideas!! TFS!

scrapstampcrazy said...

The projects are beautiful. Perfect for Valentine's Day

Janice W. said...

This is a great assortment! I think my favorite is the gift tag with snowflake! I love that you make your table special for your children! What a fun mom!

Kim. said...

This is a beautiful first project over here. Love the look of this blog so now following.
Kim xXx

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are great. What yummy treats. TFS.

Unknown said...

Oh wow, you did go all out. Love all the projects, but I do agree with wrapping candies. Last longer for sure...love it

Christina Hicks said...

Wow, what great project Kristal!! I am seriously impressed with all you did!

Renae said...

What wonderfully sweet projects they all are. Thanks for sharing!

Nancy said...

aw these are so cute!! Just became a follower!! thanks for sharing!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Yummy! So cute!

Dawn said...

I followed you over here and am still checking this blog out. Thanks for letting us know about this site as well as your site. Now on to the fun - I really, really want to learn how to make tags and holders (hint, hint).

Gloria said...

WOW Kristal you did an amazing job!

pennykitz said...

Wonderful projects... I love the snowflake the best, they all are great tho... I am one of your followers and will be back soon
pennykitz@charter.net
http://pennykitz.blogspot.com/

LesleyfromWI said...

I hopped over and now am following! Great projects!

Anonymous said...

These projects look good enough to eat! I love the little ruffled flowers! But also love the gift card and gift card holder! I'm gonna try to make one of the gift cards.Thanks for sharing Kristal! Tempting Treats!

Anonymous said...

Thank you all my Creative Friends for following me over and for all of your kind comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...