Friday, November 19, 2010

Blessings

This time of the year we look back on all we've been blessed with.  Thanksgiving is such a cozy holiday spent with family, reflecting on the past, and thinking toward the future.  I wanted to make something to capture these Thanksgiving blessings, so I made a Blessing Box. 


To make my Blessing Box I used a small cardboard box, patterned paper, paint, and the November Kit of The Month-Fabulous Fall.  The beautiful Autumn bling in the Fabulous Fall Kit was perfect to embellish my box.  I made a small slot in the top of my box so family and friends can drop their notes in. 


This is the perfect gift for your Thanksgiving hostess...that is if you plan on giving your box away!  And no gift is complete without a card!  Take a look at my "Gobble Gobble" card:


I'm loving this little glittery Gobbler!  The Fabulous Fall Kit has tons of embellishments that are perfectly coordinated for Autumn projects.  Love all the rustic colors and shine.


I'm so happy to finally have a place to put cherished blessings. 

2 comments:

Jennifer Yates said...

So cute Amber! Perfect for the season! :)

Anonymous said...

Very cute Amber--I'm loving the little turkey guy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...