Thursday, October 21, 2010

It's A Jungle

Here is a baby name collage I created for my coworker. Her first grand daughter made her debut in September.

I used the new Vintage Jewels from Creative Charms. The tear drop shapes were perfect for the elephant and the flowers are a nice to touch to make the collage more appropriate for a girl.

The shadowbox frame is from Joanns - they come in black and I paint them white.

Click on image to enlarge:















Here are few closeups of the collage:



























Thanks for stopping by!
Amy

5 comments:

chenguna said...

OMG this is soooo stinking cute! How did you do the animals?

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

Thanks for your comment - the animals were cut on my Cricut using Sure Cuts Alot/SVG Cuts then pieced and inked. I also Cuttlebugged some of the shapes.

Ellen (aka ScrapStampnMama) said...

Amy, this is soooo adorable. Love how you used the jewels! And the animals are so cute! Great job...I think I need to make these for my granddaughters!

Anonymous said...

awwww Amy this is way tooo precious! I love the little blue "drops" coming out of the elephant's truck--this is darling!
I'm a cricut girl too--I love my scal so I am in total love with this!

flscraplady said...

I absolutely love this. Are your letters paper or chipboard? It was hard to tell what they were made out of. It is beautiful.
Diane(diane@weismanfamily.net)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...