Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sparkle and Bling - It's Almost Halloween!

Hi! It's Sandra here with my 1st of two projects for the new month of October. (My other post will be later this month.) I love the month of October: the air is cooler, the leaves are turning to those beautiful autumn hues, Halloween is approaching and I get to celebrate the birth of my favorite kid in the whole wide world! A very exciting thing has already happened in October - my Creative Charms order arrived and it was full of wonderful and fun products!

I decided to create a Halloween layout using these fantastic new products!!!
The left page: The right page:This layout was a lot of fun to create using all the the fun and whimsical Halloween Multi-Dimensional Twinkle Stickers,
the Vintage Halloween Self-Adhesive Metal Frames and I even created my own fun embellishment using the Vintage Make-It-Yours Self-Adhesive Metal Frames and a picture of my favorite kid in the whole wide world!

and of course I had to use some Gradient Gem Sticker - BLACK. I just love them!!!

Thanks for looking! Happy scrapping and make it a great day!

Check out my blog at Scrappin' Mom of 1
!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This layout is just adorable! I love the holographic stickers--and the epoxy button stickers--way too cute!
You did a fantastic job with your layout--love the paper choices, photo layout, everything!

Jan Hennings said...

OH! This is just too cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...