Monday, October 18, 2010

October's Kit of the Month - Goodie Bags



With October's Kit of the Month, I decide to create a couple mini gift bags. I personally think these would be perfectly for holding candy! I love this time of the year - my kids only like gum and suckers so all the other goodies go to Mom and Dad.....sweet! On the first bag I used the Gem Stickers and a Halloween Twinkle Sticker. On the second bag I again reached for the Gem Stickers, because I like shiny stuff! I then used a Vintage Velvet Black Poppy (removed the pearl brad from the center to save for a future project) and used a Halloween Vintage Frame as the flower center.

Ok, now I'm hungry for candy...off to raid the what I bought for the trick-or-treaters!

4 comments:

beckyjune said...

Those turned out so cute!

Jennifer Yates said...

These are great jennifer!!! So cute! :)

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

Your gift bags are great!

Anonymous said...

Cute gift bags!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...