Monday, August 22, 2011

You Make My Heart Sing!

Hello everyone! Hope you had an awesome weekend, I sure did!

I know that in between getting the kids ready for going back to school is probably consuming a lot of time. In between school supply lists, getting some cute new clothing and shoes....who has time to hit the scraproom?

I'm here to show you some easy to make cards using fabulous bling and flowers from Creative Charms and my Cricut Imagine. (yes, I actually dusted it off....I need to show DH his investment wasn't in vain, ya know!)




I cut out the designs with my Cricut and decided to spice up the already nice art with some bling just to make details that ordinarily would blend in pop right out at you. See the blinged out musical notes and the heart?




 in this close up you see that I used various sizes of the blue gradient gem stickers, you see a bit of the pink and white sparkled flowers, and some of that gorgeous polka dotted scalloped ribbon. Who knew that one little card can contain so many pretty details?




Here you see more of the gems and that pretty stitched flower. The packaging contain different sizes. How cool, right?




Hope that you're inspired to try a quick easy little project using Creative Charms!

Happy Crafting!
Arlene

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...