Monday, August 29, 2011

Feels like Home

Hi everyone!  Lisa here. 

Hope all of you had a wonderful weekend!  I wanted to share a layout with you that I created recently.  A few months ago we moved to a new town.  It has taken a bit for us to settle in but finally things are starting to feel like home.  I wanted this layout to feel comfortable and homey.  That is one of the things I just love about Creative Charms products.  Every time I am wanting to add an extra touch to a layout or card I reach for my Creative Charms box. 

I used several different Creative Charms products on this layout.  My love of Creative Charms pearls is obvious in this layout.  I not only used one as an accent on the butterfly in the upper right but I also used them to give the date circle a little extra pizzazz.  The gorgeous vintage felt flower is also from Creative Charms. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Have a great week!

Hugs,

1 comment:

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

Lisa - your layout is fabulous - love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...