Friday, August 26, 2011

Sharing some of my Creative Charms LOVE!

I am so thankful for having this opportunity to Guess Design Post for Creative Charms. I really needed the creative time since all I have been doing this pass couple of months is driving cross country, entertaining my little ones, moving, unpacking and now getting my house settled and finally feeling like home.


Anyway I am here to show you some of my current LO's using some lovely Creative Charms pearls and bling. I can never get enough of them. They are just the perfect thing to add to a LO to make it feel like it's finish. Just a little touch to add high impact.


Beautiful!


You can see how I just added a pink flower bling to add some attention to the flowers. With the papers being so blue I still wanted it to feel girly. I think it worked out great.

Here's another close up.

Another LO using tiny black vintage pearls.

Smile



And some cards of course.

Love

Smile

Well that is it folks. I hope you have enjoyed some of my work that I have created lately. It was really great being able to come back and post something here. I have missed you all.

Have a great day!

Michelle M.

2 comments:

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty LO's & cards!!

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

What a great guest designer post - your layouts and cards are great. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...