Tuesday, September 21, 2010

From Labor of Love comes a Babyface!

Hi everyone! Jennifer Yates here on the CC blog today!

I wanted to share a couple layouts I created using the Vintage Pearl Brads, the Gradient Gem Stickers in Pink and the Yellow Fuzzy Ducks from the September Deal of the Month kit.

Both layouts are simple and clean but really make those CC embellishments pop!

I took this photo of my sister and her husband during labor with their first baby, little Jackson. I loved the vintage feels of the papers I used and thought the vintage pearl brads would be the perfect added touch. I also added the gradient gem stickers (pink) to add a subtle touch to the floral stickers.

(Other Supplies Used: Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned Papers: Sassafras Lass, Cardstock Stic,kers: Sassafras Lass, Alphabet Stickers: Basic Grey, Cosmo Cricket)

Here are a few closeups...


This layout is of my nephew Jackson, who gave my sis all the pain in the photo above..LOL! I took these pictures of him when he turned 3 months old and I knew the yellow fuzzy ducks would be so cute with his silly faces!

(Other Supplies Used: Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned Papers: Cosmo Cricket, Alphabet Stickers: Cosmo Cricket)

I also included one of the butterflies from the Sparkled Butterfly Medley (blue) with the Gradient Gem Stickers (pink).

and some closeups...

That is all I have for you today! Have a great Tuesday!!!

5 comments:

beckyjune said...

Beautiful job on these, Jennifer!

Casey Wright said...

BEAUTIFUL layouts! Thanks for the inspiration :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Jennifer!!! These are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the designs! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Summer Fullerton said...

Awesome stuff Jennifer :)

Anonymous said...

Pennants are sooooo trendy right now and you totally rocked this layout with the pennant banner! I also love the pops of circles--justa beautiful layout!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...