Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Little Bit Of This And A Little Bit Of That

Hello! Laura here again to show you a project using some of the super cute vintage products available from Creative Charms.

I love being able to mix and match products and I love how Creative Charms allows me to add just the right amount of special touches to my projects that help finalize the look!

Take a look at this project I created using:

Red Vintage Poppies with Pearl Brads
Blue Vintage Brads
White Gradient Pearl Sticker








I used a bunch of my favorite techniques in this project and loved how smoothly and seamlessly I could integrate Creative Charms products into it!

Thanks for stopping by! Now get scrapping!

5 comments:

Casey Wright said...

Love your layout and the embellishments are beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jan Hennings said...

love this layout!~

Michelle H. said...

Very pretty!!
Love the misting and all the details!!

Lisa Dorsey said...

What a cute layout Laura! That picture just makes me smile. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow the mist on this layout is incredible on white--super graphically appealing-just very cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...