Thursday, January 19, 2012

I Love Bling!

Hello! Laura Evangeline here again!

I just gotta tell you that my absolute favorite thing at Creative Charms is the BLING

They have brads, butterflies, blossoms, beads, and of course... gem stickers. I'm pretty sure that nearly every project I've ever made has ended up with some sort of bling on it. It just adds that extra special touch when you feel like it's not finished or you want a special little detail.  

I've made a couple of winter cards to show you what I mean...




See? Don't you love how the BLING just makes the cards POP!?

I sure do!

I'm also totally in-love with all the colors you can get in each shade. I have yet to find gems that come in such an array of colors. I'm not just talking pink or red, but the various shades within each color package. It almost guarantees that you'll get a perfect match every time.



If you're looking to get your crafty hands on a few goodies, check out the sale section over at Creative Charms. I see they still have a few kits left filled with yummy bling for some really great prices!

Supplies for "Forecast: Joy: card:


Supplies for "Let It Snow" card:




1 comment:

Amy (aka Aimitup) said...

Laura - your cards are gorgeous - love how you added the bling and your chipboard cut outs are great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...