Monday, January 16, 2012

Creative Charms and YOUR style

If you have been crafting for even a short time, you have probably heard people mention scrapping styles.  Personally I find that I am drawn to many different styles and enjoy creating using those different styles.  The great thing about Creative Charms is that the products are so versatile that they work with so many different scrapbooking styles.

Here are two different examples.  I created this shabby chic card using lots of the oh-so-yummy Gradient Pearl Stickers.

For this second example, I created a fun, bright card using green gradient gems and black pearl stickers.

No matter what your scrapping style, you are bound to find perfect embellishments for your projects at Creative Charms.  

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Meg Giroux said...

Beautiful cards Lisa! I love the pearls you used! I need to go visit that site and pick up some goodies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...